<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 31, 2003

I have for long held the opinion that man is made up of contradictions. Some one once exclaimed that integrity is when what you think, speak and do are the same things. If this is so then I have been without integrity for about as long as I can remember. Instead I find that the natural state to which I eventually arrive is one where not only are what I think, speak and do completely in contradiction with one another but each activity in isolation is in itself hopelessly at war within. In other words if you were to observe my thinking you would find that each thought is more or less in complete contradiction vis a vis its predecessor.

There's a song titled With or Without You by the rock band U2 where the singer claims that he cannot live with or without the person about whom he is singing. Now there is a formula for self-destruction where the only possible outcome is death. Left to ourselves I am beginning to believe that eventually we would all just drive ourselves crazy and die.

I think there is a flaw in the natural intelligence programmed by the master coder or perhaps it was deliberate. I think a self-destruction routine was quietly inserted by the maker just before releasing the final build.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?